Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cabal Online Europe, Mars

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Erinyes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JacksonJ

Hello Erinyes! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Erinyes!   Hello Erinyes! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:59 pm

RL name:David Claudiu
Character Level: 180
Character Class: ForceShielder
Character nation: Procyon
Character Creation date:2011.04.06
Achievement score: 2.035
Honor (lv/%):13 (10%)
Nation: Erinyes is Procyon nation, if you are Capella will you change?
Already im Proyon ^.^

What was your old guild and why did you leave it?
NoFear was my previous guild,i leave couse some ppl from there didn't like me..the little storry:''i.speak once in guild chat in romanian language,and the commander said me to stop,and i answer (in joke i mean)''expel me^^Smile)'',i stoped and there was no problm from no1,some ppls from there sepak in guild chat sometimes in their language,but i don't se where was the ''BIG'' problem....like 1 min speak in romanian language with another friend from my country.however the commander said to Cobaiin what did i do O.o..and after strated the big conversation'',for me is a bit child what happend,but im sure there was not this''romanian language problem''i feel someting else.i.didn't flamed no1 ever there..i just play like a normaly player,now i don't cry to take me there back lol :-j,think! :if someone have a problem with u,why u should stay there?doesnt matter if is one or more players.However after that Cobaiin said m to ''grow up and bla,bla bla'',really?after i joind there.,is normaly from GM to said that words,i guess no!And all this just couse i speak in romanian language in guild chat.
Anyway no problem for me
If u wanna ask me why i speak romanian in guild chat,my answer is: i didn't was in party with my friend+the guild was a little bit empty in that morning,we looking for ''Lions event'' and we talked about Lion drops:)
Hope u understood what i write

Why do you want to join Erinyes?
i want a serious guild,(maybe somone from here know about jokes sometimes),is a game,not a real life...
i don't tell u to take me in dungeons,if need FS im always ready,+ i can do solo too dugeons,of course not B3F,Ft2 and MO:)

Your Cabal Story:
Cabal Story: don't have a long story...u know...my first char was WA in 2008,i stoped to played couse i give all gear to a friend,after i startd this FS in 2011,and din't stoped to play,couse i like my FS ^^

Why should we recruit you in Erinyes?
i don't know really to answer on this question,maybe u need a FS with some good experience^^

Set:
Weapon(s):RedOSM Blade 26%CD +15 and Topaz Crystal 36%CD +15
Gloves: Mithril Gloves Craftsman 8% amp 3% resist critical rate 2% HP Steal +11
Suit:Shineguard suit of Outrageous 7%amp 100HP +10 (change soon)
Boots: Mithril Boots Craftsman 8%amp 3% resist skill amp 50HP +9
Helm: ShadowTit. 40%CD/7%Rate +12

Accessories:
Epaulet: EoF+7
Ring1: Killian Ring
Ring2:Tyrant Ring
Ring3: CR+2
Ring4: CR+2
Amulet: AoP+6
Earings: VE+7 x2
Bracelets:Prideus 14%CD 1 amp,Prideus 16% CD
Charm:Saphire Charm+3
Board/bike: K-Red

Pet: Lvl 10 : 90HP,MagicAttack 16,2%CD,1% Max crit rate,100 Evasion,2 Skill Exp, 1% resist critical rate.

Runes:
CD: lv.5
Amp: -
Atk: -
Vamp: lv,2
HP:lv.15
def: -
max crit: lv.3
INT:lv.3
DEX:lv3
STR:lv.5

Blended runes:Curea Heal I , Strike Pray I

Dungeons (party dung only):
FI:82 (almost solo)
AOS2:74 (almost solo)
IC2:184 (like 40 solo)
FT2: 95
MO:62
EOD3:2(full party,we din't pass 2nd boss ^^)
Back to top Go down
KillerSoja
Guild Master
KillerSoja

Hello Erinyes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Erinyes!   Hello Erinyes! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Thank you for your application, we'll discuss it and let you know the result in 1-2 days.
Back to top Go down
JacksonJ

Hello Erinyes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Erinyes!   Hello Erinyes! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:23 pm

i mistake one think...blade is 36%CD..not 26.
Back to top Go down
JacksonJ

Hello Erinyes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Erinyes!   Hello Erinyes! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:05 pm

This application is not a joke:)
i remember some TG's when we was like a 2x bulls,Soja.but i was angry couse of UndertakerPT and Stalker...
TG is TG,and my person is anything else,hope u understood,
is not first time when i try to join here and to make application here,first time i was a bit stupid,couse didn't make ever any application,so was a Fail application!
Someone said me like''i have no big chance to join here'',i just try to fixted my story,and start at the beggining,evryone do some mistake in life or games^^
no more Drama! Smile
the mostly important thing is:will be a pleasure to join in Erinyes guild!
Even if i have minimum chances!
if i wont be accepted here,No Problem,i just try, and Thank You anyway!!!<3
I READ THE RULES AND ACCEPTED !
Back to top Go down
YloH
Commander

Hello Erinyes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Erinyes!   Hello Erinyes! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Hello Jackson,

Please give us a very one good reason for us to accept you as from what I can see, your chances to join here is very slim because of your past history with Erinyes.

You flamed Erinyes really hard, that is why we want to know why you want to join now.

Kindly answer my question and we might reconsider your application.
Back to top Go down
JacksonJ

Hello Erinyes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Erinyes!   Hello Erinyes! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:25 pm

yes u right.,maybe i started with left Neutral
my reason why i wanted to play here is couse i want to change me, im not like mostly ppl (i want to play couse is a good guild+dungeons+active player's..),i just want to change me,u know,is nicely to do something good sometimes and fixed the old mistakes,if u read up u will see,is not first time when i trying to join in Erinyes guild.
Really i don't want anymore ''enemy'',even if i flamed,or someone flamed me too,i just want to pass the old story and to start at the beggining...do not THINK i TIRICK u,if u think that,was verry simple for me (change name,and make application like other's player's)...so was simple...but im SINCERLY and HONEST,i want to change me and i hope Erinyes will help me!
dunno what can i tell u anymore...i guess i was verry sincerly and honest
Thank You verry much!
Back to top Go down
KillerSoja
Guild Master
KillerSoja

Hello Erinyes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Erinyes!   Hello Erinyes! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Welcome in Erinyes!

Your application is accepted.

You will be placed on a 3 weeks trial, good luck.

slight notice your trial could be extended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Erinyes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Erinyes!   Hello Erinyes! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Erinyes!
Page 1 of 1