Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cabal Online Europe, Mars

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

u bunch of fags...

Go down 
+3
Maso
Admin
kaze
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kaze

kaze

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:57 pm

i want pics of the room of the 3rd boss in the new dg from evry angle , i want to know hes exact atk pattern , and one of the pt memebers stats(atk, crit...ect) and ur consistant dmg(no short buffs pt buffs do debuffs ) i want to know if u keep ur stats if ur dmg on him changes ( if u have an amp buff use it and tell me crit and non crit dmg increse , if u don`t use a amp pot) asap if u want to pass it maybe i can help .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:02 pm

and you are??
Back to top Go down
kaze

kaze

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:01 pm

we never met we never playd together , doesn`t matter give me what i told u to give if u can .i`m kaze and i like pink haird anime girls.
Back to top Go down
Maso

Maso

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:12 pm

alz plys
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:25 pm

why should we give any info to you if we don't even know you? and gz for your pink haird anime girls
Back to top Go down
YloH
Commander

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:58 pm

its aragay ! well i think !
Back to top Go down
kaze

kaze

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:48 pm

just give the damn info alrdy xd
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:51 pm

no! Razz
Back to top Go down
ENERU92

ENERU92

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:56 pm

he has also a girlish voice Very Happy for any info about him pm Holy XD
Back to top Go down
kaze

kaze

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:59 pm

then gl doing it on ur own... but as ur g mates sayd its *imposible* for u
guys ....
Back to top Go down
kaze

kaze

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:00 pm

i also want the aprox range
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:06 pm

do you want ID/pass too?
Back to top Go down
YloH
Commander

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 pm

dude i dunno aragon *_*
u know its hard dung with s.tita set like yours!
Back to top Go down
kaze

kaze

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:33 pm

np gl getting 1 shoted with ur +15 miths if u don`t want my help gl

Last edited by kaze on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaze

kaze

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:34 pm

and i don`t want ur bl i could outdps any1 with my crappy bl i`m sure i can outdps urs too
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:09 pm

oke bye
Back to top Go down
KillerSoja
Guild Master
KillerSoja

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:45 pm

lol for your info we been there and done that
Back to top Go down
Nuisa
Commander
Nuisa

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:35 am

LOL nub Arabgon619 is back. Hey there nerd Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

u bunch of fags... Empty
PostSubject: Re: u bunch of fags...   u bunch of fags... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

u bunch of fags...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Erinyes :: Guests' Corner-
Jump to: